Tuesday, May 01, 2007

The Fuzz Needs To Get Off My Ass!

So I'm driving down the street the other day and a copper puts on his lights. I think, he better not be starting any problems. Well, I roll down my window and he tells me, "This is your lucky day?"

And I say, "My lucky day? It's your lucky day I ain't put a cap in your ass just for bothering me."


Aight, maybe I didn't say that, but I thought it. Hard. And he keeps going on. "It's your lucky day. Because I just receieved another call, but I see that you don't have your registration updated. You need to get that done"


My lucky day? Like I was shaking in my boots b/c of a stupid little ticket? Naw, I repeat, it's his lucky day cuz I wasn't going to have my time wasted while he wrote me up stupid registration fine.


And what's up w/PDX and freaking their shit out over my registration? I went 3 years once w/o updating it. Now it's been 5 months and I've already gotten 2 tickets and now an ominous warning? They need to get life. Ain't there some real problems to deal with? I might just give them one if they don't watch their step. I'm just saying...

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Kritkrat said...

I just got my stupid registration renewed and I was 2 days late on it, and they fined me at the DMV!! What the fuck is this world coming to?!

12:10 pm  
Blogger 5 of 9er said...

The PoPo is the worst. PDX might have the worst cops in all of America. They hate me.

12:58 pm  
Blogger Michael5000 said...

They send you the renewal forms, what -- two months ahead of the deadline? three months ahead of the deadline? How hard is it to squeeze in 45 minutes at the DEQ?

A little tazer action might teach you about being punctual with your civic duties, is what I'm thinking.

5:55 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear, I never got in the mail. They have a personal vendetta out for me!

And 45 minutes is way too long in the DMV. That is where the world's ugliest congregate. It crimps my style.

10:04 pm  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

F those mother F'ers! Po-Po can't fade you.

12:07 am  
Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

I think PDX cops are certainly a lot better than Chicago or - the absolute worst place in the country - DC. But I agree that for the most part they need to find something better to do.

9:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home