Monday, May 29, 2006

So Milwaukee


I don't know if others will find this as funny as I did, but I read this in The Oregonian's Edge today. I'll just quote it

"In Milwaukee, Wisconsin a semi-formal fete offering unlimited martinis for $30 at the Milwaukee Art Museum turned into a drunken melee with people climbing onto sculptures, getting into altercations, throwing up and passing out. A group of 4 young men climbed into a large sculpture of a goddess-like woman with exagerated features. 'They were grabbing on it, grabbing the boobs,' said one attendee."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't see the words "Art Museum" and "drunken melee" that close to each other nearly enough, for my taste.

12:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were there any "Apple-tinis" there? I would have been so THERE!!!!

1:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless alcohol...

WTF were they thinking? Buffet style martinis so not a good idea.

2:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home