Wednesday, May 30, 2007

This Week On Snax: Trader Joe's

As a connoisseur (thank you spell check) of nothing other than chips and other between meals edibles, thought I'd give you all my thoughts on some snacks from Trader Joe's.

1. Chocolate-Covered Peanut butter-Filled Pretzels: A+
These things freakin' rock. I'm not sure there's a better snack out there right now. The salt, the sweet, the love. Go out and buy them now

2. Chocolate Peanut butter Cups: A
Not really different from Reese's, but still quite good. And there's something fun about having a pile of them in a clear container

3. Brownie Bites: B
Brownies are either heaven, or just good, and unfortunately, Trader Joe's brownies w/ chocolate chips are worth eating, but a little disappointing when one considers the infinite potential of the brownie.

That's it for This Week On Snax. Next week we'll look into the Fred Meyer's Bakery section!

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Michael5000 said...

I am fond of the "trail mix" range of Trader Joe's between-meal treats. Also, I find that most Trader Joe's cereals, in addition to being excellent in their core breakfast function, also serve very nicely as a dessert, late-night snack, road food, or emergency lunch. You won't catch me in the checkout line without at least 4 or 5 boxes.

11:00 pm  
Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

Incredible - I would rate the same on all of them. I LOVE LOVE the peanut butter pretzels.

12:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chuck,

Reading this weeks' blog one would think that you're spending the majority of your time sitting around and gorging yourself to death. Is this what summer vacation is all about??? I want IN!!!!! Where do I sign up???

12:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That or he has a prgnant wife....

4:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miguelito-

Dude- due to snow days I don't get out to freakin' June 21st.

Don't all you working stiffs feel so sorry for me???

9:19 pm  
Blogger Kritkrat said...

Skip Freddies and go to Wegmans. And if you don't have a Wegmans, I feel sorry for you. Best.grocery.store.ever.

5:48 am  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I like my pretzels just like I like my women: Chocolate covered and peanut butter filled.

7:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home