Monday, July 18, 2005

People Who Ride Sit-Down Bikes Are Weird

Have you seen those bikes where people are in like a bucket seat that is about an inch up from the ground? What's up with that?

My first thought was that those people were just lazy, and that annoyed me cuz if you're lazy, maybe you should drive your car. But I think I was wrong, because they have to pedal just like us up-right bikers. If anything it kind of looks harder, going against gravity and all.

So my next thought was maybe they're just doing it for attention. So people will look at them and think they're all that because they're riding the newest thing. Like, look at the seated royalty over there, they must be fresh.

Some people just need to get a life.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cincy Diva said...

I think recumbent (sp) bikes are neat. Plus they also work muscles that normal bike riding doesn't. I never had one but I would like one because regular bike seats hurt my fanny. LOL

11:45 am  
Blogger Cincy Diva said...

http://www.bikeroute.com/WhyBent.html

11:46 am  
Blogger chuckdaddy2000 said...

Wow, I can't believe my blog has been taken over by the pro-recumbent bike mafia! They won't stop at anything!!

3:07 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home