Thursday, January 19, 2006

Wanted: New Pet Name

Alright. Since the last vote was such a resounding success, I thought the xpress riders could help me with another 2006 quandary. Unfortunately, due to negligent overuse, I have been banned for the remainder of the year using the creative pet names "baby" and "love" with my significant other. So, I thought you guys could help me figure out a new one use for this year. The candidates...

Honey:

Sweetie:

Marshamello:

Imitation Crab:

Sweet Baby Jesus:

My Humps, My Luscious Lady Lumps: 1

My Little Egg Basket: 1

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think Marsha would mind if I started calling her "Marshamellow"?

I think you should call her "My Humps, My Luscious Lady Lumps".

7:24 am  
Blogger chuckdaddy2000 said...

Thanks EMHO, that awful song will now be stuck in my head for the rest of the day

1:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like to call my lady: "My Little Egg Basket"

7:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home