Wednesday, June 21, 2006

New Music Requested


Well, I have been supremely lame of late with keeping up with new music. Other then The Nationals, Band of Horses, and Gnarls Barkley (all which were given to me by others) I've listened to nothing new this year.

So, I thought maybe my superior-music-tasted commenters could help me out here. Please, no shame in your game and don't worry about whether I would like it. Just want to hear some new band names that I can try out. Non-superior-music-tasted commenter are welcome to comment as well.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

CDX,

I've got a stash of not-terrible-considering-he's-pushing-40 comments, suggestions, and babblings about music at http://blog.myspace.com/michaelhandleymusic.

6:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

C-Daddy -

I'm currently digging Sunset Rubdown, the new Sonic Youth record, Frog Eyes, Xiu Xiu, Jens Lekman, Liars new record, and of course I am getting excited about the new Oldham stuff coming out. Also big rumors of new NMH - see www.flannelenigma.com

Also- I will be at the Pitchfork Music Festival in Chicago end of July - you and M have any travel plans- tix only $30 for the whole weekend of fantastic music.

The Fab Craigeoke

10:27 am  
Blogger chuckdaddy2000 said...

New Oldham stuff? Have heard nothing. Does he have a new psuednoym for this one?

The Palace Brother album of his (Viva Las Blues I think) is one of my favorite albums ever.

10:42 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home