Thursday, September 20, 2007

Things That Are Great

1. Ricola Cough Drops
God these are good. They make me want to have a cough. I mean, every other cough drop I've had was, besides being useless, a tease. They'd all numb every part of my throat other than the back that was actually causing the cough. Oh Ricola, Luden's doesn't even compare.

2. The Fusion Razor
You know, I've always made fun of men's razors and their obsession w/ adding razors, but I got the new Fusion sent to me in the mail and it kicked serious ass. It has not 3, not 4, but 5 razors. I hadn't shaved in a month (which actually doesn't mean a whole lot) and it was like a hot knife through butter.


3. Friday Night Lights
Is anybody else watching this show? My wife and I love it. I'm considering adding it to the trinity of TV awesomeness (Sopranos, 6 Feet Under, and The Wire). Seriously well done, great acting, believable dialogue... Can't say enough about it.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael5000 said...

Point of order: how long had you used your previous razor before putting in this new multiblade contraption? 'Cause a new razor always has that hot-knife-through-butter effect.

The blade box implies that you should use each blade once and then toss it. That seems like a road to the poorhouse. I use 'em for three or four months. Maybe that's why they seem so slick when I first start with a new one.

12:06 am  
Blogger The [Cherry] Ride said...

How'd you score one through the mail?

10:28 am  
Blogger Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I haven't got laid in so long, that when I do, I have a feeling it's going to be like a "hot knife through butter."

1:28 pm  
Blogger chuckdaddy2000 said...

Michael5k - I swear it was different. I've tried a brand new Mach 3 and it wasn't even in the same stratosphere.

Cherry Ride - It might be the only worthwhile item sent to me in the mail in my life. Anyone need the newest AOL CD?

Dr. Ken - Not sure how to respond... Lucky her?

2:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home