Tuesday, January 30, 2007

3 Reasons Why I Am A Better Person Than You

1. Letting Cars In
There is this one intersection on the way home from work where I am in the speedy lane w/o a stop sign. And on the left cars line up for miles just waiting to merge. Well, I could just fly by, mocking their inability to find a new route, but I ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS, slow down and let a car in. That's right, pay it forward is my attitude.

2. Putting Back Items At The Grocery Store
Oh, don't lie. I know that when you decide you don't need a product, you just leave it in some random aisle. You don't fool me. Well I'll have you know that I NEVER EVER EVER do this. I always take the item back to its proper place, EVEN if it means walking across the entire grocery store.

3. Not Using My Good Looks For Evil
I admit I've been tempted, but in the end, I ALWAYS use my daring good looks for good instead of evil. It's just the type of guy I am.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me, I use MY daring good looks for evil.

8:27 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, kudos to CDX for random acts of kindness and senseless acts of beauty. Sucker!

10:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are bragging about being an Oregon driver.

11:04 am  
Blogger chuckdaddy2000 said...

Oh yah, and I also wave to them as I let them in.

7:06 pm  
Blogger ReckenRoll said...

I am not sure if it makes me a better person or if it just makes me obsessive compulsive, but I always feel the need to straighten things at the grocery store. Move the candy hanging on the wrong hook to the right one, place the diet pepsi with it's friends, away from the Coke...

Maybe it's too many years in retail during my teens?

5:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home