Thursday, November 16, 2006

The Forbidden Foie Gras


Looks like Chicago is going to ban foie gras. And Oregon and New York are considering it too. Not sure how I feel about it. As a meat-eating leather-wearing bacon-of-the-month-club member, not sure I can be all that critical of people into oversized duck livers. Shit, I even eat at KFC sometimes and I heard those chickens don't have heads, just gigantic genetically modified breasts. Guess I feel like even if it is terrible thing it shouldn't be illegal. Have to admit I'm a little curious of how it tastes now...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a Chicago resident who has never tried it, and now I may never. How sad!

Say, what bacon of the month arrived to your house this month?

6:23 pm  
Blogger chuckdaddy2000 said...

Thanks for inquiring about my bacon of the month :) I forget the type, thus far they've been more about small farms than wacky types. Not even sure my pallete can tell the difference between these and store bought, but it's been pretty fun getting bacon in the mail.

10:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home