Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Favorite/Least Favorite Song of 2006 Thus Far

Maybe it has something to do with that whole new-fangled iPod thing-a-ma-jig, but it seems like a lot more good singles have been coming out lately. So, w/o further ado, let's see what people's favorite/unfavorite songs of the year are.

I want to go with Hips Don't Lie since it might just be the strangest song I've heard in a long while and I probably should pick Crazy, which is great. But instead, I'm going to go with the (unfortunately named) Death Cab For Cutie song I Will Follow You Into The Dark. Because it's just a simple beautiful song. For most unfavorite song of the year, I think there can be no arguing after everyone listens to Fergalicious.

Favorite
"Crazy" Gnarls Barkley:
"I Will Follow You Into The Dark" Death Cab For Cutie: 1
"Hips Like These" Shakira:

Least Favorite

"Fergalicious" Fergie: 1

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a fine list. I haven't heard fergilious, but based on my hatred of london bridges I will assume you are correct

10:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home