Sunday, October 30, 2005

Iron Cage Match #3



Law versus Order

Finally! An actual match. And this one is close folks. Which part of the show is better (and I'm talking the regular show, not CI or SVU or SUV or...), Law or Order? First, definition time. Even though police are often called "The Law" and judges have been known to say, "Order in the court," I still think most would agree that on the show they mean Law to be the lawyers and Order to be the cops. So which one is it????

Very very close call, since both are so good. But I do have to lean towards the Order, the first half of the show. I like both people, and the investigation is usually interesting. And how about those wisecracks? The Law is good as well, but although the guy lawyer is great, his female counterparts are kind of lame. Also, even if I do usually fall for it, I'm not as into the "breaks down and confesses" routine. It almost seems like that is more based on how much time they have left than the actual case. Like, oops, we spent 45 minutes on Order, let's finish this off fast.

So very close. And as the show tells us, you can't have one without the other. But if I had to pick? I'd go with Order.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Law wears better uniforms.

12:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home